Have you determined how secure you are? This is a crucial question that each person that desires to be successful in all areas of their life must answer. The sooner you answer this question the better for you. You are going to find out that how successful you are or will be is directly related to how secure you are.
One of the top qualities of productive and excellent team players is individual security.
The security we are talking about is not financial, material, or physical. We are talking about internal security; the inner confidence in who you are and what you can offer. The inner knowing that you are unique and wonderfully made in the image and likeness of God and that nobody can take what is yours.
You know you are secure when:
1) You know when to ask for help from others. You are smart enough to identify your strengths and weakness. Instead of hiding your weakness you reach out to others for help. You are a willing to discomfort yourself in order to grow.
2) You are open to other ideas. You accept that you do not know it all and need to continue growing. You read books and materials written by others and listen to messages, speeches and teachings from others.
3) You admit it when you are wrong. Nobody is perfect and if you think you are always correct you are insecure. The tragedy is not that you make a mistake; it is that you refuse to own up and learn from it. For it is impossible to learn from a mistake that you have refused to take ownership of. People are put off by those who want to be right all the time
4) You correct others when they are wrong. It takes more courage and love to point out to others that they are on the wrong path. Many will rather remain silent and do nothing, because they are afraid of rejection and ridicule from those they are trying to correct.
5) You empower others. You are not afraid to equip and add value to others. This is what successful people do. They know who they are and that nobody can be like them. Therefore they are not afraid to build others up. They are not envious when those they are empowering become greater than them, instead they celebrate them.
How secure are you? What else can you add on this list? Share with others. Thanks!
The IEM APPROACH is a holistic way of life; the physical and spiritual must be in synergy for real, lasting, and sustainable success.
Are you in?
Subscribe for daily holistic, inspirational updates! https://www.erictangumonkem.com/
Subscribe for daily holistic, inspirational updates! https://www.youtube.com/c/EricTangumonkem
Are you Interested in resources that work? Click here: https://www.erictangumonkem.com/books